- Fall: Priority admission deadline is March 15
- Fall: August 15
- Spring: December 15
- Summer: May 1
**Note for INTERNATIONAL applicants – the initial courses of this program are fully online; please verify visa requirements regarding online coursework before applying to the program.
Requirements for Teacher Education:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3.0 GPA in Bachelor’s degree or higher degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Application fee (waived for Veterans and Rutgers University students and alumni)
- For Special Education candidates only, proof of current teaching license
Special Instructions for students interested in the Accelerated BA/MAT program:
Rutgers University-Camden Undergraduate students can take up to three courses for graduate credit prior to full admittance to the Master’s Program. Contact Dr. Sara Becker, the MAT Graduate Program Director, for specific details and permission to register for courses.